I never really was the blogging type, and never thought that I'd have to keep a blog for a course in school, AND have my mark depend on a blog either, but I guess there's a first time for everything. Anyways, because of my newbie-ness to the blogging world I have been procrastinating my first post, so here goes...
I guess it's best to start with an introduction. My name is Louie and I'm currently attending UofT (you probably could have guessed that but I needed to start with something), pursuing a double major in computer science and astronomy & astrophysics. In my spare time I like to dance and play piano, while attempting to balance a part-time job and school work.
Well, I guess that should be enough for an introduction. I'll do my best to keep this updated and fulfill all the criteria my slog handout told me to fulfill.
No comments:
Post a Comment