Sunday, 21 October 2012

The weekly post: Oct 21, 2012

There's not much to talk about this week, we had a lecture on time complexity again and it's great that it's touching up on what we had done in CSC165. A lot was taken off my shoulders after the test and it felt nice to be able to start reviewing some past material. I had done the tutorial handout for that week and I was able to get most of the questions. The only one I had trouble on was analyzing a recursive function and writing a closed form of it, but the TA went over it and I eventually got it.

We also got our test marks back! I only had one mark taken off, which I felt was an odd reason to remove a mark but I'll just have to trust the TA's judgement... I'm still waiting for the mark for my first assignment, which I think I did worse on, mainly because I still hadn't grasped the various forms of induction yet at that time. In the end up to this point my time here in 236 came across some obstacles but has generally been a positive experience. Hopefully I'll be able to say that in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment